Wednesday, March 25, 2009

more to come...

and just because im loving this:

"I must learn to love the fool in me--the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries. It alone protects me against that utterly self-controlled, masterful tyrant whom I also harbor and who would rob me of human aliveness, humility, and dignity but for my fool." -- Theodore I. Rubin, MD

2 comments:

Jessie Jönzén said...

i know i haven't commented on all your latest posts, but i am LOVING what you're creative and busy hands are up to. you are an absolute jewel...just like the ones you're working with. i would buy them all if money grew in swedish meatballs. i promise i will buy SOMETHING when i have the means to do so. love to hear more about india. AMAZING opportunity!!!

venessa said...

i love you jessie.....and i soooooo badly want to talk to you on the phone. WE NEED to make this work.

3 months til your a married woman!! woot. woot.