Tuesday, July 22, 2008

london baby.

as you can see, it is a breathtaking sight. my layover didn't give me enough time to get to the tube and go into town....so i am bored out of my mind. i had a bit of trouble at the security and arrivals checkpoint. so half of my belongings are now in a big trash can. there have been quite a few of security alerts due to people just not wanting to be nice to the staff and people not wanting to have their bags searched. i have made an extra effort to smile at every airport staff and apologize (since i was standing in the middle of one of the arrests). london is exciting. 
i leave for south africa in a couple of hours. please be praying!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

ohh man!! exciting indeed.

"Love is all around" in that airport!! Awesome!

I miss you already. And ooh trust me I am praying!

alexandra said...

praying for you, venessa!!

dana said...

londontown! great idea with the smiling....and i'm glad you weren't arrested! haha...and now you are THERE!

Alisa Marie said...

big prayers for you venessa.

Besides, you were gonna leave that all behind anyways.

Love you!

Unknown said...

Hey girl, you know I am praying. Sunday at 11:45, I was totally praying for you. Wearing your jewelry as a reminder and pray daily... Love you. Abby