Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hope is the thing with feathers

all inspiration for this hopeful piece came from this beautiful quote:
"hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. and sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all."
-emily dickinson
my day was surely rooted in this quote. i was overflowing with a hopeful joy of my upcoming journey to africa. i buy my ticket next friday....my hope is that i have the full amount i need, otherwise i will be using some of my rent and food money. haha. i feel hopeful that i will be provided for, and i feel as though all of my anxiety has been lifted. i feel so blessed by the people who have come along side of me and encouraged me and helped me. thank you.

this piece was just added to my etsy shop if you would like to take a look. all proceeds are going to help me get my ticket to africa.

5 comments:

Alisa Marie said...

nessa, you are super talented and i love your necklace! I know God will provide for you!

trinity said...

I love the necklace it is amazing. You are AMAZING I am glad that you are following boldly after God! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I will check in often.

Jana said...

yay!! i'm so glad you're getting to go to africa!! please keep us all posted so we can be praying for you! your work is beautiful - i'm so proud of you, ness!

love you!

Kelly said...

The necklace is beautiful! Are you going to make more?? I would buy this if you made another one. ;)

venessa said...

i love you all, thank you so much for your encouragement....i actually will be working on some necklaces today and tomorrow and will post some up.