Wednesday, August 26, 2015

A flashback glimpse of our visit with Clowns Without Borders

Clowns Without Borders visits the Cox's Bazar Lifesaving and Surfing Club from Surfing in Bangladesh on Vimeo.

Back in April we had the wonderful privilege of having Clowns Without Borders visit Bangladesh. At the time, they had a lot of things planned with the refugee camps, but they had a hard time getting permission, so our friend Marcia was able to get them to visit us:) I finally finished the video and am able to show you.

Honestly, I didn't know what to expect, my first concern was the language barrier, whether or not the kids would laugh and have fun....I don't know why I even worried about it because they were a hit and I don't think there was a minute that someone wasn't laughing. 

No comments: