Friday, April 9, 2010

some new creations, a new mission:)






i have got some new stuff being added to my etsy store. there is also going to be a bit of a change in the direction it is going. i am hoping to join and serve with surfing the nations in bangladesh in september....and that means i've got to come up with the money to get there. the changes will be that 10% will be donated to invisible children or missions of charity and the other 40% will go to help fundraise my way there. the lord had completely rocked my world and this just came out of the blue....you really should go check out the gum for my boat trailer and after you see the trailer...i am sure will want to go to the website and buy it!! it has more information about what i will be doing...i plan on writing more later about it:) slowly uploading pictures on my etsy since my computer is the slowest:)
thank you again for taking the time to check out my blog.....
the lord is sooooo gooood.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Oh, these make me think of the ocean... :)