Saturday, December 19, 2009

the best christmas gift ever....




i cannot explain the joy in my heart when i saw this. my darling friend meredith used a couple of my pictures for school and told me that she was going to paint the above picture for me. i was in complete shock at the finished product...i probably almost peed my pants...isn't my friend so talented?!!! i can't wait to hang this on my wall! i still can't believe that this is for me!!! if you ever want custom paintings head over to her blog and drop her a note!!
this makes me sooo happy!
if jessie and gracie read this...doesn't it just capture her spirit???!!

6 comments:

Alisa Marie said...

wooooooah!!! that is so awesome! I love it!

rebecca said...

Gorgeous! The girls got mad skillz!! :) Merry Christmas!!

Miriam said...

oh my goodness!!! she is so darn TALENTED!!! love it.

Morgan said...

aw, that's so sweet!

Meredith said...

awh, venessa! i should have had a million more done for you by now seeing as i've been telling you i would make you something since you got back from africa! what's it been? 2 years? you my dear, are such a blessing in my life and you deserve so much more than just a little painting.

also, i meant to write a little something on the back of the canvas for you, maybe i could still do that when i see you next? ;o)

i love love LOVE you!

Jessie said...

butterfly. this is SO amazing and more beautiful than words can say. WOW. what. a. gift!