Tuesday, November 17, 2009

for the jane austen lovers.....


one of my roomies is getting married next weekend and she came home with some shoes a while back that she got for 10 bucks and asked me to do something with them. here is the end result: satin, toole, and feathers. let's just say i spent a lot of time watching jane austen movies and most of the inspiration from them came from what i think marianne might have worn when she married kernal brandon. yes, i am that cheesy girls who knows every character by heart. yes, i wish i lived in that time and wore all their clothes. i also made her a matching hair piece that i will have to post tomorrow when i have more time:)

3 comments:

Alisa Marie said...

oh my gosh!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those! They are so amazing! She's going to look so beautiful, as always...

Meredith said...

Oh how I love watching a million Jane Austen movies with you while making adorable banners! Those shoes are amazing. I think you've embodied Marianne completely! Love you, friend.

alexandra said...

these are SO SO beautiful my friend... love you! alison will look lovely wearing these.