Sunday, October 11, 2009

.............



back at home:) working on some more jewelry to add on this week.
i can't thank people enough for all the support and encouragement...i plan on adding up the amount at the end of the month and after costs are taken out, sending the money away to help others:) i have been so excited over the response of people wanting to donate that i want to stay up all night and make stuff to sell and give....the problem with that: the lack of heat in my workspace in the garage could lead to pneumonia. i may have to invest in a mini space heater.

p.s. if you see an item you want in the sold items just e-mail me or message me at hopevenessa@gmail.com and let me know and i can custom make one for you. thank you:)

1 comment:

Mamá Lola said...

Hi,I like your creations,they are so cool,my best friend marry next Apryl and Iĺl need something for my hair,I'll take come into your page for see the news.Bye!